Get Fiancée Visas with the Help of Experts

fiancee visa

The K- 1 Visa form is perhaps the most coveted one for US citizens who want to marry their fiancé (e) s who do not have US citizenships. The fiancée visas allow the would-be-partners to visit US before marriage and spend some quality time with the prospective grooms and their families.

Get your fiancée visa fast

To get the Fiance Visa or the K-1 visa, you need to apply to the USCIS along with proper documents. There is a specific form for this purpose, namely I – 129F. This visa allows the petitioners to stay in the US for a period of 90 days within which they should get legally married to their partners.

The K-1 Visa brings along with it a lot of immigration benefits and hence is high in demand. Keeping this in mind, the processing may take a lot of time and make you feel impatient.

You can take help of experts who can undertake all the processing work on your behalf. By paying a nominal fee, you can rest assured that all the necessary formalities will be completed within time and you can have a great time in the US.

There are plenty of agencies that handle spousal visa and fiancée visa with responsibility. You need to contact them and hand over the entire responsibility.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s