Apply Fiancee Visa for your Fiancee

An American who is going to marry a Filipino or other foreigner can bring her to the United States. The fastest method to do this is to apply for a spousal visa. This visa is a non-immigrant visa, which allows a foreigner to come to the United States for ninety days (90) and marry her American fiance.

Legalized unmarried U.S. citizens who want to support her spouse or fiancee in the United States can file for a fiancee visa at the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Not consulting the right people who know about the transaction is one more mistake committed by many of the applicants for the spouse visa U.S. However, a family, friends and relatives can give insights but their case might not be the same as your case.

The reliable person in this matter is immigration consultant who knows the latest update about having  U.S fiance visa and getting a permanent residence in U.S.A. Actually, applicants avoid hiring professionals because they don’t want to spend extra costs involve in the processing. The important thing you should know is that U.S spousal visa is only granted when you can prove your relationship is genuine. It is also not true, that spouse visa is quicker to get if you apply on your own. If you do it on your own, it will take you 4 to 6 months or more; sometimes even a year until it will be approved.


One thought on “Apply Fiancee Visa for your Fiancee

  1. Pingback: Immigrant Visa to USA | Ravina Islam

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s