Get Marriage Visa for your Spouse

visaThe US law provides ample options for its citizens to bring in foreign spouses to stay with them. The law has definite provisions for bringing in spouses through marriage visa. Being a citizen of US, you have two options to get a spouse visa for your married partner. These laws are quite simple and require you to file in petitions. Let me explain the two provisions of the US Law that will allow your spouse to stay with you in the US.

Immigration visa:

You can apply for an immigration visa for your spouse by duly filling in Form I-130. This is an immigration petition for an alien relative and it is very easy to get spouse visa under the provision of law.

Nonimmigrant visa:

There is another option to apply for a nonimmigrant visa for your spouse too. This visa is known as K3 Visa. The application for this visa and the subsequent processing must be completed in the country where the marriage took place.

After you complete the visa process, you can take your spouse with you to US. Afterwards you can apply for immigrant visa by filing the Form I-130 and Form I-129F.As I have mentioned before, the Form I-130 is the petition for alien relative and the Form I-129F is for alien Fiancée.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s