Spouse Visa: How to obtain Visa for your Fiancé in UK

Spouses of up nationals or residents can come to the UK on a visa category for spouses, if the applicant is unable to work in the country. To obtain a Fiancee Visa you must meet the following requirements:If you lived with your spouse or spouse of less than four years, you will be granted a visa for spouses on probation for two years. If after two years, you’ll still live together and be married, the immigrant receives permanent residence permit.If you were married for more than 4 years outside the UK, you will be assigned a permanent residence permit without a probationary period of two years.Citizen or permanent resident of the UK needs to know his/her spouse’s wife in the face.

This requirement is due to the fact that some couples getting married only to one of the newlyweds could get a visa or permanent residency in the UK. You must commit to all time live together with their K-1 Visa to get a visa the spouse.You must have sufficient funds to support yourself and your husband/wife without the help of public funds. Social capital covers various expenses from the Government, if you currently are looking for work, have low incomes or are in a disadvantaged position.Terms of stay must be suitable for your living Spouse/HA, wishing to arrive in the UK on the basis of marriage to a citizen/resident in the UK must ask permission to enter upon his arrival in Britain.


Fiancee Visas and Requirements to Get It

We live in a flat world. There are no boundaries left anymore. With the revolution in the means of communication, the couples are looking beyond the boundaries to choose a right person for themselves.There are hundreds of sites which are helping them but  Fiancee Visas do this.All we have to do is to list ourselves with the well known dating sites to kick start a relationship. Once you have provided the necessary details to the website, the software begins to sort through the matches. As soon as it hits the right match, you are sent a match. You go through it.

The numbers can be exchanged over the site.You can get connected via Face book later on. Either of you then can fly over to each other’s country to date each other.Once it is all done. You get the right person with.Now, the real challenge is presented to you. To settle down with your Mr. Right, you need to get a Marriage Visa, the person who wants to get married to you should have met you in person at least once within last 2 years. And the person should be getting married to the citizen of the United States within next 90 days of one’s arrival in the country.

Get Fiancée Visas with the Help of Experts

fiancee visa

The K- 1 Visa form is perhaps the most coveted one for US citizens who want to marry their fiancé (e) s who do not have US citizenships. The fiancée visas allow the would-be-partners to visit US before marriage and spend some quality time with the prospective grooms and their families.

Get your fiancée visa fast

To get the Fiance Visa or the K-1 visa, you need to apply to the USCIS along with proper documents. There is a specific form for this purpose, namely I – 129F. This visa allows the petitioners to stay in the US for a period of 90 days within which they should get legally married to their partners.

The K-1 Visa brings along with it a lot of immigration benefits and hence is high in demand. Keeping this in mind, the processing may take a lot of time and make you feel impatient.

You can take help of experts who can undertake all the processing work on your behalf. By paying a nominal fee, you can rest assured that all the necessary formalities will be completed within time and you can have a great time in the US.

There are plenty of agencies that handle spousal visa and fiancée visa with responsibility. You need to contact them and hand over the entire responsibility.