Apply Fiancee Visa for your Fiancee

An American who is going to marry a Filipino or other foreigner can bring her to the United States. The fastest method to do this is to apply for a spousal visa. This visa is a non-immigrant visa, which allows a foreigner to come to the United States for ninety days (90) and marry her American fiance.

Legalized unmarried U.S. citizens who want to support her spouse or fiancee in the United States can file for a fiancee visa at the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Not consulting the right people who know about the transaction is one more mistake committed by many of the applicants for the spouse visa U.S. However, a family, friends and relatives can give insights but their case might not be the same as your case.

The reliable person in this matter is immigration consultant who knows the latest update about having  U.S fiance visa and getting a permanent residence in U.S.A. Actually, applicants avoid hiring professionals because they don’t want to spend extra costs involve in the processing. The important thing you should know is that U.S spousal visa is only granted when you can prove your relationship is genuine. It is also not true, that spouse visa is quicker to get if you apply on your own. If you do it on your own, it will take you 4 to 6 months or more; sometimes even a year until it will be approved.


K-1 Visa,K1 Visa

K-1 visa is a dual intent visa issued to fiancée or fiancé of united state citizen so as to enter in United States. It require foreigner to marry her or his United State citizen with in ninety days of entry. There are many K1 visa service providers that provide fiancée visa.

Fiancée visa is a fastest and easier way to go. This visa may take 4-6 months to get them here, as time varies from one person to another. Although K-1 visa is not classified as immigrant visa, it generally leads to an important immigration benefits and therefore usually processed by immigrant visa section.

There are many K-1 visa providers in the market which may tell you that visa will take 3 months, are the not honest to you. K-1 visa require that both fiancées must be lawfully eligible for marriage. Both fiancées must have met each other at least once in a 2 year before filing visa petition.

This visa allows couple to live together in United States. Fiancées must be free to marry, this means both of them should be unmarried or any previous marriage should have ended through divorce.  This visa let fiancées to experience what day to day life will be really like before marriage.

Get Fiancée Visas with the Help of Experts

fiancee visa

The K- 1 Visa form is perhaps the most coveted one for US citizens who want to marry their fiancé (e) s who do not have US citizenships. The fiancée visas allow the would-be-partners to visit US before marriage and spend some quality time with the prospective grooms and their families.

Get your fiancée visa fast

To get the Fiance Visa or the K-1 visa, you need to apply to the USCIS along with proper documents. There is a specific form for this purpose, namely I – 129F. This visa allows the petitioners to stay in the US for a period of 90 days within which they should get legally married to their partners.

The K-1 Visa brings along with it a lot of immigration benefits and hence is high in demand. Keeping this in mind, the processing may take a lot of time and make you feel impatient.

You can take help of experts who can undertake all the processing work on your behalf. By paying a nominal fee, you can rest assured that all the necessary formalities will be completed within time and you can have a great time in the US.

There are plenty of agencies that handle spousal visa and fiancée visa with responsibility. You need to contact them and hand over the entire responsibility.